Sunday, May 11, 2008

Why You Gotta Play Me Like That?

I'm just curious why some bloggers feel the need to be tyrannical assholes. There's a popular blog where someone posted something -- attempting to share -- that, evidently without his knowledge, had actually originated on that blog. The offending poster apologized, explaining he'd gotten the files from a friend (I've done that -- most of us have). In response, the blog host threw a profanity-laced mini-tantrum. Why be an asshole about it? The guy made a mistake. This host is one of the same folks who pisses and moans about the way people treat him as a blogger. Perhaps he reaps what he sews. I just don't understand the need people have to be this way. Those of us into this music make up about 2% of the listening population; can't we get along and not act like we're all in high school over silly shit like this? Sad, O.J.... sad.

2 comments:

radenko said...

Thanks for supporting me.
the insult in the comments was nothing copaired to the one i got to my email, blaming me of lying.
and even after finding out that he was wrong, and he didn't send me the links, this mr. hines was still angry that i dared to publish them.

bayviewsax-lostsoul.blogspot.com said...

You've just joined a long line of people criticized because they aren't part of the inner circle over there. I made the mistake of stating something honestly (that I sometimes posted posts I felt were mundane even though I had little to add to the great information posted by others, just so I wouldn't be accused of being a lurker). He bawled me out and called me an opportunist. I posted that *here*, and he attacked me *there*. No love lost. As I said, there's every reason in the world for all of us to get along and very little reason to be an asshole without provocation... some just don't see it that way.